Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Layout!

Because I am insane (stop smirking!) I decided I wanted to change the look of the blog. Also, I couldn't sleep last night. So at least I had something to do. But dang, Blogger code is twitchy! I just didn't even bother trying to make one from scratch; I took the rounders one and tweaked it all to hell, did and redid images (in fucking GIMP, people, with a laptop touchpad... do you understand how difficult this is???), changed colors until I thought I'd go happily colorblind, and generally had a fun-filled night. I have a headache, my fingers are cramping (and yet, I'm still typing...), but. There's a but. I actually got to keep my dinner down! Everybody cheer for the pregnant lady!

I'm going to pretend you cheered and go on with my life now.

No comments: